Italy weddding photographers
While comparatively small — the entire country is only the size of Florida and Georgia combined — Italy is a robust European nation to which tourists flock. The landscapes you will encounter as you explore this peninsula vary substantially depending upon the cities you visit. Because of its size, you can see rolling hills of grapes, hop on a bus, and an hour later approach a burgeoning metropolis. If you are planning a destination wedding and seeking an out-of-the-ordinary site, consider Italy, wedding photographers and brides love this beautiful area of Europe.
Wedding Photography in Italy
Because the Italian landscape itself is so pristine and picturesque, the photos you capture of your happy day, should you choose to exchange your vows in Italy, will likely be beyond parallel. When selecting the location that you want to serve as backdrop to your wedding photos, consider the diverse natural beauty found in Italy and select the site that matches your personality. If you and your partner have always been water-lovers, ask your Italy wedding photographer to snap your pictures standing next to the Italian Rivera, allowing the crystal clear waters to make a beautiful backdrop. Similarly, if you and your partner love the rustic outdoors, try Umbria, known as “Italy’s Green Heart” for its lushness. Alternatively, choose Venice if you are looking for pictures in one of the most historic and romantic cities in the world, and consider rome for images with the Colosseum or Pantheon.
Best Places to Get Married in Italy
Rome – Brides and grooms who choose to exchange vows in Rome can choose from a variety of settings unlike those they could find anywhere else. If you want to get married in a castle, a palace or even a villa, getting married in Rome can allow you to make these dreams realities. Here are some of the best places to get married in Rome.
- $$$ Hotel Ranieri Rome – This hotel, described by previous guests as “friendly” offers a variety of rooms in the heart of Rome.
- $$ Bellesuite Hotel – This rustic hotel offers a taste of real Rome
- $ Noto Hotel – This hotel is perfect for those seeking a more modern hotel and a great rate
Tuscany – The rolling hills of Tuscany will provide the perfect setting for your Italy wedding photographs. Particularly if you are planning an outdoor wedding, Tuscany is the perfect Italian city for you. So here are some hotels that are considered the best places to get married in Tuscany.
- $$$ Casa Portagioia, Bed and Breakfast – Nestled among the trees in the rolling hills that have made Tuscany famous, this hotel offers the uncommon mix of desirable amenities and a rustic feel.
- $$ Starhotels Tuscany – A modern high-rise hotel, option is near all of the attractions that make Tuscany great.
Travel Advice for Italy
Apply for your passport as soon as you decide upon Italy as your wedding destination of choice — and have your sweetie do the same — as you will have to pay more if you need your passport application processed more rapidly. Flying into Italy is easy as, being a tourist Mecca, it is home to many airports. By flying into one of the two largest, Rome or Milan, you can likely make your travel a bit easier as these larger airports will feature more transportation options for you as you seek to get to your hotel. The perfect airport for you will depend largely upon where you plan to say your I dos. If you are getting married in northern Italy, Milan will likely be more convenient. If central or southern Italy has captured your heart, Rome should be your city of choice.
The ideal bride for this place is someone who appreciates lush natural beauty and old world charm. Italy is home to many historically significant sites and cities that appear to be steeped from the past. If wish for the photographs that your Italy wedding photographers capture to be filled with these charming buildings and rustic backgrounds, Italy is the ideal site for your nuptuals.
Here are the areas in Italy where we shoot.
- Florence — A metropolitan Italian city rich in culture and history, but also close to the Italian wine country of Tuscany.
- Amalfi Coast — Beautiful string of beaches in Southern Italy. UNESCO World Heritage Site and a fantastic place for nature lovers who also want a bit of culture.